Date/Time: Friday, May 5, 2017, 8:30 A.M. – 3:30 P.M.
Location: University of San Diego’s Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace & Justice
5998 Alcala Park, San Diego, CA 92110-2492
The California Council of School Attorneys Spring Workshop is an MCLE approved program providing up-to-date information and materials that are designed for lawyers and tailored to the practice of school law. Join us for in-depth discussions on topics including:
- Pot, Personnel and Pupils: The Impact of Marijuana Legalization on Schools
- Teacher Evaluation: Recent Litigation and Best Practices
- County Committees and District Reorganization
- Special Education Round Table
- Substance Abuse
Registration Fees (please select one option under the Available Sessions section below):
CCSA Members: Regular - $175; Late/On-site - $225
CCSA Non-members: Regular - $200; Late/On-site - $250
The San Diego area law firms are hosting a reception the evening before the workshop:
- Thursday, 5/4/17, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Panini Bar, 1515 Hotel Circle South, San Diego, CA 92018
- Come join us for a Cinco de Mayo Eve beverage and appetizers while you network with fellow school law attorneys. Put your business card in the bowl for a chance to win a gift card for a Mexican restaurant. Registration to the workshop is not required to attend the reception. Please RSVP to email@example.com if you plan to attend the reception.
For more information, contact Mary Biehl at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 669-3268.